Book Series I Have Finished Since I Started Blogging


So a few weeks back I did a post on trilogies I have finished since I started blogging. You can check out that post here. I decided to head over to my Goodreads and now see how many book series I have completed. So since 2011 I have read a ton of books and in that time I have finished 9 series. That seems like a small number however one of the series below has 13 books! Grab a cuppa and lets check out the books! ( Check out my Goodreads here )


Stats: Lux Series by Jennifer L Armentrout (5 books/ 1 Novella)


Genre: YA PNR/SCI FI (Aliens)

Started Series in 2014 finished series in 2016

Shadows (Lux 0.5)-2 stars (This is due to me reading it after reading the series I think it was less enjoyable due to this)
Obsidian (Lux #1)- 5 Stars
Onyx (Lux #2)- 5 Stars
Opal (Lux #3)- 5 Stars
Origin (Lux #4) - 5 Stars
Opposition (Lux #5) - 3 Stars

Read: Books One- Four (2 times), Book Five (1 time)



Stats: Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris (13 books)


Genre: Adult Urban Fantasy

Started Series in 2009 finished series in 2013- Even though I did start this series before I started blogging I wanted to include it as I have re read it a ton since, during my years of blogging.

There are 13 books in this series so to save time I am not going name all the books. I gave all the books apart from book six, 5 stars, giving it 4 stars. Over the years I have thought some of the books may have deserved a lower rating however it is my second fave series of all time so its sentimental to me :)

Read: Book One- Two (5 times), Book Three-Five (4 times), Book Six-Twelve (3 times), Book Thirteen (2 times)


Stats: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (6 books)


Genre: YA Urban Fantasy

Started Series in 2013, Finished Series in 2015

City Of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) -5 Stars
City Of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2)- 4 Stars
City Of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3)- 5 Stars
City Of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4)- 5 Stars
City Of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5)- 5 Stars
City Of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6)- 5 Stars

Read: Books One-Three (2 times), Books Four-Six (1 time)



Stats: Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day (5 Books)


Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance (explicit sex scenes)

Stared Series in 2015; Finished Series in 2016

Bared To You (Crossfire #1)- 5 Stars
Reflected In You (Crossfire #2) 5 Stars
Entwined In You (Crossfire #3)- 5 Stars
Captivated By You (Crossfire #4)- 4 Stars
One With You (Crossfire #5)- 3 Stars

Read: Books One- Four (2 times), Book Five (1 time)


Stats: Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead (6 Books)


Genre: YA Urban Fantasy

Started Series in 2015; Finished Series in 2015

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1)- 4 Stars
Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2)- 5 Stars
Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3)- 5 Stars
Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4)- 3 Stars
Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5)- 5 Stars
Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6)- 5 Stars

Read Series Once



Stats: Bloodline Series by Richelle Mead (This is a spin off series to the Vampire Academy Series) (6 Books)


Genre: YA Urban Fantasy

Started Series in 2015; Finished Series in 2015

Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) - 4 Stars
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) - 4 Stars
The Indigo Star (Bloodlines #3)- 4 Stars
The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4)- 5 Stars
Sliver Shadows (Bloodlines #5)- 5 Stars
The Ruby (Bloodlines #6)- 4.5 Stars

Read Series Once


Stats: The Originals Sinners Series (The Red Quartet Years ) The adventures of Nora Sutherlin, Dominant and erotica writer) by Tiffany Reisz (4 Books)


Genre: Adult Erotica (Not for the faint heartened) 

Started Series in 2016; Finished Series in 2016

The Siren (The Original Sinners #1) - 3 Stars
The Angel (The Original Sinners #2)- 4 Stars
The Prince (The Original Sinners #3)- 4 Stars
The Mistress (The Original Sinners #4)- 4 Stars

Read Series Once

Stats: The Originals Sinners Series (The White Quartet Years) The adventures of Eleanor Schreiber, submissive) Prequels to the red quartet years but, read read quartet years first (4 Books)

Genre: Adult Erotica (Not for the faint heartened)

Started Series in 2016; finished series in 2016

The Saint (The Original Sinners #5) - 4 Stars
The King (The Original Sinners #6)- 4 Stars
The Virgin (The Original Sinners #7)- 5 Stars
The Queen (The Original Sinners #8)- 4 Stars

Read Series Once


Stats: After Series by Anna Todd (5 Books)


Genre: New Adult Contempoary

Read Series in 2015; Finished Series in 2015

After (After #1)- 5 Stars
After We Collided (After #2)- 5 Stars 
After We Fell (After #3)- 5 Stars
After Ever Happy (After #4)- 5 Stars

Read Series Once


That was all the series I have completed since I have started blogging. Let me know some series you have finished in the last few years.

2 comments

  1. I also have finished the Lux series, TMI, Vampire Academy and Bloodlines. <3

    ReplyDelete